We want our customers to be happy with their purchase. We accept returns within 14 days of delivery of your order. Should you wish to return your goods for a refund or exchange, please follow the simple steps below:
2. Complete the return form and insert it into your package
3. Send your package to the address provided on the return slip
Conditions of return
- Returned products must be new, in their original condition, with their labels/tags still attached, unworn and fit for re-sale. In the event of non-compliance with these conditions, your return may not be subject to a refund or exchange.
- We do our utmost to reimburse you as soon as possible. The refund will be made using the same means of payment as that used for your order and within 10 days of receipt of your package at our premises.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- We recommend you obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
- If you are returning a gift, we have to refund the person who paid for it. We are happy to exchange your gift but we will also have to inform the original purchaser.
- If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage charge. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to:
Marie & Lola
86 New Kings Road
LONDON, SW6 4LU
If you need to get in contact with us about your return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.